Thursday 19 January 2012

Gay Rights in the USA



This video has been going around the social networking sites and when I first saw the link I figured it was a news report related to gay rights in some way. I wasn't expecting such a moving and important video. I literally had tears running down my face by the end. I felt an overwhelming sadness about the hate that so many people have inside them and how that effects so many people in our country. The stories of young boys who have taken their own lives because of bullying and society constantly reinforcing that there is something wrong with them hurt me the most. I have many more emotions and thoughts to share about this but first want you to please take the time to watch this video, I think it's pretty important.

No comments:

Post a Comment