Saturday 1 November 2014

Around here...

Hi friends, I hope you're having a great autumn and have gotten some rest after the busy going-ons of summer! Here are a few of our goings on for the the last few weeks.

We went to Concorde 2 for the first time to see The Neighbourhood. It was after a very long work day and week but I'm  really glad we went. The music and atmosphere were great although I found them a tad pretentious.



I attended a domestic abuse conference in the next area over and visited Worthing for the first time. The conference was right on the beach! 


We've been having low key Saturdays by having lunch on the beach and spending more time at home since both of our work weeks have been a bit stressful lately. 


Friday nights on the other hand, have been busy with catching up with friends. 


We saw a good folk gig last week.  Loving that we are getting more live music in our lives! 


Some more Saturday wanderings :) 


And a very tasty burger and creepy movie night with Bel and Ella. We watched a really old Jodie foster movie that was creepy in all of the worst ways! 


It's November already! Time continues to slip by but in glad I've been able to make sure there are always bright moments and I'm getting better about knowing my limitations and also making time for quiet and relaxation as well!

I miss everyone back home in the states a lot lately but hope that getting into the christmaa spirit soon and writing cards will help me to feel a bit more connected! 

I've also be working card on creating holiday cards and new art pieces for my etsy shop so please check them out :) 

Halloween pictures to come soon!

X becky 






1 comment:

  1. Your quiet Saturdays together sound so nice, especially after a hectic work week and Friday time with friends. I love the balance you're finding.

    ReplyDelete