Sunday 1 May 2011

Changes

I feel that this year is the year of changes for me. We are going to a couple of concerts, traveling, meeting new people. I feel really happy and am now trying to bring that dynamic to my workplace... which is sometimes a negative in my life.

I've done some writing exercises but am a bit stalled. There are other areas I need to work on and I'm doing a little bit of all of them but not throwing myself into any of them. So here's the plan. Over the next two months I am going to...





  • Finish at least one research paper for my graduation.


  • Do at least 10 writing exercises and blog at least once a week.


  • Do 5 units in my Lithunian language book.


  • Exercise at least 3 times a week.


  • Write emails to my friends from home at least every two weeks.


  • Talk to my family once a week.


It's a lot to take on considering the past year.. or years I have been moving as slow as molasses... but I need to. I need to boost my confidence. I need to be that hard working motivated girl I used to be. I need to move forward with my life.



So here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment