Tuesday 5 June 2012

Moving!

It's no secret that I've been in a bit of a rut for awhile both personally and professionally. It is definitely a time to  make some drastic changes because I'm losing sight of my aims and falling backwards. After spending a lot of time going back and forth with what is best for me as an individual as well as with my partner we decided to make the leap and move away from London. I've managed to secure a transfer in my current job role to the seaside and we will be moving to Brighton in the next month.

I'm really happy about this move and think that it is what I need in my life right now and of course I also have anxieties around such a big change. There is a lot to do in the next month and it will be bittersweet to leave London after 5 years but there are so many positives about moving to concentrate on.

So here's to a new journey in a new atmosphere!




No comments:

Post a Comment