Sunday 1 December 2013

World aids day exhibition

Lina and I had the opportunity to fill a last minute spot in a 100 artists got world aids day exhibition here in Brighton. It was equal parts exciting and nerve-racking deciding what to draw and figuring out things such as framing and pricing. I still feel that I have so much to learn both creatively and practically but being pushed in the deep end did improve my confidence and increase my motivation to really give this artist thing a go. 


( Lina's photograph is in the top left corner) 

Last night was the private opening of the exhibition and there were many familiar faces from Brighton and a eclectic array of art pieces. I felt proud to be a part of this group for a great cause. 


No matter what happens from here I'm proud of what I accomplished and am inspired to move forward trying to become an artist. 

1 comment: