Saturday 15 February 2014

Dirty thirty birthday celebrations (a bit belated)

It's taken me awhile to get this post up because to be honest I found January to be a challenging month. I've now almost been 30 for a month! I had a pretty big roller coaster of emotions around leaving my 20s but having such amazing family and friends definitely helped :) I received so many lovely cards, gifts, and messages that I have to admit I was a bit tearful at times.

I was lucky enough to celebrate my birthday over most of the week with a day in London with dinner and drinks with our London Lithuanian friends :), drinks with my colleagues, dinner and drinks with Brighton friends, and a lazy Sunday with pancakes time on the beach. I've got plenty of pictures to remind me how wonderful it was!

Thanks to everyone for the lovely messages, cards, and gifts it definitely made entering my 30s infinitely easier :) Birthdays are good for reminding you how many great people you are surrounded with and how much you are loved <3 nbsp="" p="">
oh hey, I'm 30! (thanks for the card dear colleagues!)
a walk through Hyde park

venturing to our beloved Southbank
a lively and interesting dinner and drinks with dear friends! (Lina and Lukas)
(Paulius and Kaz ;) )

Dalia brought another of her beautiful cakes!

this picture is terrible quality but i LOVE the dance moves :) 
also loved the instant pics!
Our beautiful Brighton friends! really loved finally going to Pho
as ever, a beautifully decorated cake by Lina 
Tautvydas was also very excited by it :) 
<3 and="" bel="" ella="" td="">
Happy Ana could join in but wish we could have chatted a bit more
a beautiful sunset on our Sunday walk
Thanks and Aciu!! <3 becky="" p="">

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those celebrations! What a fun birthday, Becky. Also, I'm loving your hair right now - the length, cut, and color are all just lovely.

    ReplyDelete