Friday 7 March 2014

Time flies by

Another week has quickly (and slowly) flown by. After a very work-filled week I am beyond excited for the weekend. This is the first weekend I have two full days off in a really long time! 

This week I had some pretty great moments at work including getting involved in a new and exciting group that starts next week. Also, a project which is a bit like my baby has really started to take off.

Outside of work there was some more exhausted crap tv watching and watching Lina get creative with a photo project she's been working on. I also had a new experience on Thursday- I did my first boxing fitness class, which Bel and Ella have been trying to get me and Lina to go to for ages. Needless to say I'm in a lot of pain today, and the boxing gym was really smelly, but I'm really glad I went and did something active and new. 

Looking forward I'm really excited for a women's events full weekend. Tomorrow is International women's day and I'll be volunteering at a fair in Brighton Dome for a few hours. Then the evening will bring our beautiful friends from London down to Brighton for what should be a really great night out! 

I'll leave you with some foggy England photos from my journey home tonight. 




How was your week? xBecky 

No comments:

Post a Comment