Wednesday 4 July 2012

New Life


It's early days but all of the changes seem to be working out pretty great. Over the period of a weekend I changed city, house, and job. I have to admit that there was some rough points including some tears the night before I started the new job. I felt completely overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions that just now I'm beginning to really breathe and sort through my emotions.

I really like my job so far. The atmosphere is much more positive and it truly feels like a fresh start. The role is the same but so many things about the clients, colleagues, and how the work is done is so differently that everything feels fresh. I'm taking the train to work through the British countryside... Today I hardly read my book and instead enjoyed the feeling of space with music in my ears. I'm just treasuring these moments and doing my best to keep my head in a good place.

Today I feel pretty great and I'm going to work hard to make the changes that I want for myself.
The seaside air is doing wonders!


No comments:

Post a Comment