Monday 21 April 2014

The run up to Easter

Last week was another busy one but shorter due to the bank holiday weekend! (I'm the uk Good Friday and Easter Monday are paid days off!)

Last weekend I had a bit of time to work on some doodle postcards for a doodle fest in Brighton they are asking everyone to help out with. There will be a doodle-a-thon in early May that I hope to be able to stop by at some point as well. 


On Thursday I went out for a couple of drinks with my work colleagues, which was sorely needed and is not done often enough. We went to a newly opened bar on London road, the Lounge which I quickly fell in love with. It is a wide open space with loads of quirky pictures and paintings. 


After I met up with Lina, Asta, and Tautvydas to see a dance show, Boxe Boxe. It was a contemporary dance show with a boxing theme. It was an hour long and we liked it very much. It was set to classical orchestra music with musicians part of the show as well. I would definitely recommend! 

We then went to a pub to hear some live music by a football friend of Lina's. Not all if they musicians were our cup of tea but we did really like Lisha, who we came to see. 



Lastly, I finally put up a few new drawings on etsy! Check out my berry and bee site www.berryandbee.blogspot.com for more info! 


We're currently in Wales and will have loads of pics for you soon! 

Hope you has a great Easter weekend!! 

XBecky 

1 comment: