Saturday 5 April 2014

Already April?

It seems like 2014 is just flying by! I really can't believe that it's already April and that another rainy Brighton winter has come to a close. I'm sure there will be more rain but it's great to wear spring jackets and not have to wear boots every day. Here's a couple pics that are very arty Brighton. There is an art gallery around the corner from our place and there were these huge boxes waiting outside marked 'works of art' when I was on my way to work the other day. Also some vegan graffiti :)


Last weekend we saw our friends, Alex and Sarah, for the first time in a couple of months even though we all live in Brighton! They have adorable twin boys who are already six months old. We met up in Queens Park to enjoy the sunny day away from the crowds at the beach. 



A few weeks ago I found out I won a giveway of handmade earrings on www.metamorphocity.com ! I received my beautiful earrings from Moonlight for Violett in the mail this week all the way from Canada (and with cute Canadian stamps!) I love the colors and I was in the need for some new ear art :) 

The past week or two has been a bit quieter for us. I'm settling more into my new work routine of longer days in the middle of the week and am hoping that going to the gym is becoming a routine (though I still have to convince myself to go each time!) I'm feeling more comfortable in my work with young people and am learning a lot from the group I'm observing/facilitating. I've fallen a bit behind on making the artwork and prints for etsy but that's the plan for tomorrow! 

Enjoy your weekend! xBecky 

No comments:

Post a Comment