Thursday 7 August 2014

Enjoying summertime

Ok, so I meant to write and finish this post weeks ago now.. But again the summer got away with me! So Instead I'll post this whirlwind of pictures and try to make sure to be better about sharing :) 

Here's a London street smile as I met up for training a few weeks ago.


In the run up to pride there are some great art exhibitions. This was the freedom to live exhibition and every piece was meaningful and interesting. 



Out friend, Sarah, put on a queer mini-festival. The majority of Saturday was taken up with making our collaborative art project with Bel and Ella but we were able to sneak off to visit on the beach as well. 


Then Sunday we unvieled our creative queer rebirth interactive art price :) it was lots of fun to make but not without it's awkward moments :) I sincerely believe it brought us closer together as friends!


Some fun music at the mini festival. 


And had to put these ones in... I love Brighton street art! 



Later that week we spent an evening in the park with Lina's friend, Cat, and some of her friends. Was great to spend some time in the sunshine after work! 





So as these were a couple/ few weeks ago now I promise another installation soon!

X Becky 




1 comment: