Monday 11 August 2014

The sun is (mostly) shining!

The past few weeks have been characterized by socializing and spending time with friends! Work has been a bit stressful for me so it's been important for me to reconnect and stay connected to positive people in our lives. 

I got to spend a few hours with my friend and former colleague, Helen, and some of our work friends at a pub on the beach. 


We then went for dinner and drinks to celebrate Ella's birthday. She had an abundance of cake!! 


Our art piece made an appearance at Trans* pride! You can see the interactions below! (Ps- we don't know the people in this pictures) it was Brighton's second Trans* pride and I helped out at the Rise (my work's) stall for a couple of hours. I also picked up a shirt! 





We then met our friends Dalia and Giedrius who came to town and gave us a lift up to their place in London. We got to help a bit with their wedding prep, some uno, and some delicious homemade pizza! 






We've had more time with friends with bbqs on the beach and I have been volunteering at the LGBT young persons project as well. 

Also I made another sale on etsy!! This little lion was one of first things I made to sell. Yay! 


I'm sure I missed plenty of other stuff in there but there a bit of a snap shot of our week/s :)

X Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment